Saturday, May 14, 2011

Deja Vu

I'm not exactly sure what Deja Vu is - I just think of it as an unbearable uncomfortable (though short lived) feeling I get every once in awhile. This dread creeps over me and I feel like I've been in this moment before as if living a moment that you dreamed about in the past. This strange fluttering...
Last night was abnormal - I passed out cold and had crazy dreams. I don't remember what they were about but I do remember being grateful that I woke up and out of them this morning Then I had constant Deja Vu all day long. It started in the shower. I was washing my hair and almost doubled over. Then it happened again at my doctor's appointment, then driving down route 58 through the woods of Easton, at lunch, at Target, as I was coming in the door. It was terrible. My heart started pounding really fast and it was suddenly hard to breathe. I kept thinking "Oh God! Oh God just let it pass!"

 I think I'm losing it. Can this be stress related? Did I have a stroke? To bed now.

No comments:

Post a Comment