Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Building a Business

Building a business and working a full time job is reaally difficult even if it is just a small side business. I have an etsy store where I sell hand decorated bridal shoes, bouquets, and other accessories and all of these things take a lot of time to make, more time than I have right now.

I really want to sell my creations! I enjoy making them and  put a lot of thought into everything I make. Everyone tells me I should/could be very successful...it's just the time factor. I'm really restless at work. I sit here and think of all the things I could be doing at home. Hopefully with my graphic design class over I'll have more free time. Is it bad that I wish I would get laid off so I could have an excuse to be home working on my own stuff?

Scott is so supportive even though I detect his annoyance at the fact that our living room is filled with bags of flowers and boxes of shoes piled sky high...he's so good to me.

Here's a sampling of my stuff! You can see more at http://www.etsy.com/shop/PaisleyArtObjects?ref=ss_profile





No comments:

Post a Comment